Friday, September 11, 2009

Summer Reading

This was supposed to be my 2006 summer reading list. As you can see, I didn't get them read (due to attending classes). I also didn't get them read this summer (2007), even though I read numerous books. So, I suppose this will become my 2008 summer reading list (see second list below). I have started reading all except Night by Elie Wiesel.


  • Buddhism for Beginners by Thubten Chodron
  • Cell by Stephen King
  • YOUNGER NEXT YEAR FOR WOMEN BY CHRIS CROWLEY, HENRY S. LODGE
  • The Triumph of Individual Style by Carla Mason Mathis
  • MAGIC HOUR BY KRISTIN HANNAH
  • Tesla by Margaret Cheney
  • BLACK FOR REMEMBRANCE BY CARLENE THOMPSON
  • The BOOK OF FORENSIC DETECTION BY COLIN EVANS
  • THE HOUSE BY DANIELLE STEELE
  • THE DIVINCI CODE BY DAN BROWN
  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
  • THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA BY LAUREN WEISBERGER
  • Night by Elie Wiesel
  • THE SECRET




    I have decided to make a second summer reading list for 2008. I am going to focus on this list. Most of these books are easy reads, as opposed to the books on the previous list. I'm not going to forget about the first list. I will most likely complete that list by the end of this year.
  • The Next Thing on My List: A Novel by Jill Smolinski June 5, 2008
  • The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs June 19, 2008
  • The Dirt-Brown Derby by Ed Lynskey
  • The Dark Backward by Julia Buckley
  • Surface Tension by Christine Kling June 10,2008
  • The Franchise Affair by Josephine Tey substitution: I CAN MAKE YOU THN BY PAUL MCKENNA January 26, 2009
  • Two Little Girls in Blue: A Novel by Mary Higgins Clark June12, 2008
  • The Husband by Dean Koontz June14,2008
  • Elegance by Kathleen Tessaro June 23, 2008
  • Saturday by Ian McEwan substitution: Duma Key by Stephen King November 28, 2009
  • Midnight Rain by Holly Lisle June 7, 2008
  • A Southern Belle Primer: Or Why Paris Hilton Will Never Be a Kappa Kappa Gamma by Maryln Schwartz
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment